I have been dancing all my life!! Its my number one passion! I started teaching Zumba September 2012 and began my first class at Glitter's Fitness Club in Atlanta, GA. I started out with just Zumba classes and then incorporated other classes such as Old School and Caribbean Flava. I moved to Charlotte and began teaching at JaMakin Me Dance in Indian Trail, NC March 2013 and taught Zumba in a class JaMakin me Groove. I then branched out on my own and opened my own studio called Vibe Dance Fitness Studio in Charlotte, NC. I went on hiatus in October of 2016 to take a break and welcome my daughter into the world. Now I am back and ready to party!!!
- I am a Geek by day. I have been a software developer for 10 years.
- I love love love the outdoors! Bike trails, mountain trails, lakes, theme parks, I love them all!
- I am afraid of dogs
- I am a Yankee Candle and Body Shop (soap store) fanatic
- I love to crochet. I get called Granny Candy a lot.
- I am married with 2 children